0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Opmeer, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Opmeer, Netherlands

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 64°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 64°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 71°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 63°

Rain showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 63°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 66°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content