0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Muntendam, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Muntendam, Netherlands

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 63°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content