0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Leiderdorp, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Leiderdorp, Netherlands

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 62°

Clear. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 72°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content