0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Korendijk, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Korendijk, Netherlands

Wednesday

4/16/2014

Hi: 57°

Sunny. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 38°

Clear. Temperature of 38°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds N 21mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 42°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 58°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 46°

Clear. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content