0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Budel, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Budel, Netherlands

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 62°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content