0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Budel, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Budel, Netherlands

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 79°

Drizzle. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 59°

Drizzle. Clear. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 77°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 59°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 59°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content