0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Borculo, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Borculo, Netherlands

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 61°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 62°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content