0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 58°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 56°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 58°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 53°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 71°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content