Mescalero, NM 88340
A mix of rain and high elevation snow showers were moving across the Sacramento Mountains this morning. Showers will be light with little snow accumulation expected. Showers should taper off near sunrise.
Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs in the lower 60s.
Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Breezy. Lows in the upper 20s.
Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow showers and rain showers. Windy...cooler. Highs in the upper 40s.
Mostly clear. Windy. Lows in the mid 20s.
Mostly sunny. Highs 55 to 60.
Clear. Lows around 30.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Three people are dead and six more missing in Vanuatu after a cyclone hit the Pacific Island…More >
The number of flu reports throughout the US decreased significantly this past…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
Be Prepared, Know Before
Get faster alerts and better forecasts from the exclusive neighborhood-level WeatherBug network.Learn More
Detailed Forecast Near Mescalero, NM
- Truth or Consequences Detailed Forecast
- Roswell Detailed Forecast
- Alamogordo Detailed Forecast
- Socorro Detailed Forecast
- Holloman Air Force Base Detailed Forecast
- Hagerman Detailed Forecast
- Artesia Detailed Forecast
- White Sands Missile Range Detailed Forecast
- Cloudcroft Detailed Forecast
- Ruidoso Detailed Forecast