0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Xochimilco, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Xochimilco, Mexico

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 63°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 59°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content