0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tezontepec De Aldama, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tezontepec De Aldama, Mexico

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 50°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content