0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
San Juan Del Rio, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

San Juan Del Rio, Mexico

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 51°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 50°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 19mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content