0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
La Barca, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

La Barca, Mexico

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content