0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Juan Rodriguez Clara, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Juan Rodriguez Clara, Mexico

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 94°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 98°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 118°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 93°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content