0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Juan Carrasco, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Juan Carrasco, Mexico

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 90°

Sunny. Temperature of 90°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 83°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 83°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content