0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cruz Grande, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cruz Grande, Mexico

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content