0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cortazar, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cortazar, Mexico

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 55°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content