0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Compostela, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Compostela, Mexico

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 88°

Sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 19mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 16mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content