0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Casimiro Castillo, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Casimiro Castillo, Mexico

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 65°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 82°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content