0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Apaseo El Alto, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Apaseo El Alto, Mexico

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 56°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content