0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Anton Lizardo, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Anton Lizardo, Mexico

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 1mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NW 1mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 86°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 85°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content