0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Allende, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Allende, Mexico

Wednesday

4/16/2014

Hi: 76°

Sunny. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 61°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 18mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSE 19mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content