0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Alamo, Mexico

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Alamo, Mexico

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 91°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 85° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 92°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 91° and feels-like temperature of 140°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 93°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 89° and feels-like temperature of 135°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 73°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content