0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gzira, Malta

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Gzira, Malta

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 56°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 31mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

1/4/2015

Hi: 63°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 31mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WNW 28mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content