0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tsaratanana, Madagascar

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tsaratanana, Madagascar

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 25mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 75°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 28mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 28mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content