0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cedar Point, KS 66843

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

In Partnership With
Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Cedar Point, KS 66843

Today

12/27/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 33mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 53°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 37mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 52°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNW 22mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 47°

Sunny. Temperature of 47°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 41°

Clear. Temperature of 41°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 49°

Sunny. Temperature of 49°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 41°

Clear. Temperature of 41°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 49°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 56°

Sunny. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Radar Weather Map for Cedar Point, KS
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content