Your Weekend Forecast
Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.
Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 20mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 23mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 20mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Tuesday's Weather Outlook: A second onslaught of snow will bring travel headaches to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.…More >
What defines a Winter Storm…More >
An ice storm in southeastern Oklahoma left large trees snapped and thousands of people without power, possibly for multiple…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >