0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Yashiro, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Yashiro, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 43°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNE 22mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 20mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 44°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 41°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 33°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 42°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 36°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 44°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 39°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content