0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Yame, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Yame, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 47°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNE 23mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 39°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 37°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 40°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 29°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 29°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 44°

Sunny. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 28°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 48°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 32°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 31°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 33°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content