0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wakayama, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wakayama, Japan

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 70°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 18mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 20mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 18mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 24mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content