0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Toyoyama, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Toyoyama, Japan

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 38°

Snow flurries. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 29°

Mixture of precip. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 42°

Mixture of precip. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 32°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds SW 1mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 31°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 29°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 38°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Lo: 28°

Snow flurries. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 24°

Clear. Temperature of 24°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 42°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 23°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 19° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content