0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Toyokawa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Toyokawa, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 50°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 28mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 41°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NNW 25mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 46°

Sunny. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 39°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds WNW 26mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 29mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 28mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds W 24mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 24mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 46°

Sunny. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 36°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 50°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content