0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Touyo, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Touyo, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 47°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNE 26mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 40°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 38°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 40°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 43°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content