0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tosayamada, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tosayamada, Japan

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 35°

Clear. Temperature of 35°F. Winds ENE 1mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Lo: 35°

Heavy rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 48°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Lo: 39°

Drizzle. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 49°

Rain. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 39°

Clear. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 50°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Lo: 38°

Light rain. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 37°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 30°

There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 42°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 30°

Clear. Temperature of 30°F. Winds WNW 2mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content