0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tosa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tosa, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 53°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds N 30mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds N 22mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 41°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 42°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 27mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 38°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 25mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 39°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 51°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 20mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content