0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tohjoh, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tohjoh, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 42°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNE 16mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 43°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 32°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 37°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Lo: 32°

Drizzle. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 41°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 32°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 43°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 30°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 44°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 29°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 44°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 36°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content