0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tamamura, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tamamura, Japan

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 41°

Sunny. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 24mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 28°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 38°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 31mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 19°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds NW 24mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 4°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 33°

Sunny. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NW 31mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Lo: 19°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 19°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 3°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content