0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Takarabe, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Takarabe, Japan

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 75°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 78°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content