0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tajiri, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tajiri, Japan

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content