0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tajima, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Tajima, Japan

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content