0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Taima, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Taima, Japan

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 24°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 24°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 20° and feels-like temperature of 19°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 43°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 35°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 33°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 34°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 37°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 28°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 18°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 36°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 28°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 28°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 43°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 30°

Mixture of precip. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content