0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shonai, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shonai, Japan

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 64°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content