0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shizunai, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shizunai, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 31°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Lo: 16°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 16°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 5°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 27°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 15° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Lo: 14°

Light snow. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 14°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 13° and feels-like temperature of 4°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 27°

Snow flurries. Cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Lo: 16°

Snow flurries. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 16°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 1°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 23°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 15° and feels-like temperature of 10°F.

Lo: 16°

Snow flurries. Cloudy. Temperature of 16°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 3°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 25°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Lo: 13°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 13°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 9° and feels-like temperature of -2°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 28°

Sunny. Temperature of 28°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Lo: 13°

Snow flurries. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 13°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 0°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 36°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Lo: 25°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds SSE 18mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content