0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shioya, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shioya, Japan

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content