0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shin-Nanyo, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shin-Nanyo, Japan

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 44°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 37°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 37°

Clear. Temperature of 37°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 38°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds E 18mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content