0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sennan, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sennan, Japan

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 29mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content