0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sasaguri, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sasaguri, Japan

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 47°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 19mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 49°

Sunny. Temperature of 49°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 35°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 42°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 47°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 39°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds W 28mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content