0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sagae, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Sagae, Japan

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 69°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 51°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 49°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content