Your Weekend Forecast
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.
Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Three people are dead and six more missing in Vanuatu after a cyclone hit the Pacific Island…More >
The number of flu reports throughout the US decreased significantly this past…More >