0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Otofuke, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Otofuke, Japan

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 46°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 40°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content